Saturday, August 3, 2019

Weekend Reading

Weekend hellos my friends! I am so excited that my cousins from Australia have come to visit this weekend, all the way from Melbourne. Two years ago, I spent three days in Melbourne with them and now they’ve come to visit me! I’ll be playing tour guide, taking them out to the vineyards to experience my five favorite wineries in Sonoma. I always enjoy them more when I get to live the fresh experience vicariously through their eyes.

Favorite links from the week:

Oh how we love you layered neutral hues with touches of blue.

All the heart eyes: deep green walls and a velvet pink sofa in Jo’s library.

Simple yet stunning, especially the floor tiles, this bathroom renovation.

This tiny house is fresh, fun, and so well done.

Southerners, is this true, are all of these 24 phrases commonly used?

The subtle art of connecting with anyone.

I love message in a bottle stories, don’t you?

Not morbid, rather, an act of love: creating a “when I die” file.

How a retired teacher turned a hobby into a lucrative business.

Excellent tips for combatting the Sunday Sads.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment