Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Kitchen Runners with Personality (Under $100)

I’m helping my client put the finishing touches on her kitchen. The fun part has begun, you know the party where we get to add all the accessories. She has a L shaped kitchen very similar in shape to the one below, and she needs a runner in front of her sink. I love when I’m hired to go shopping for busy people, so I recommended this one.

My kitchen also has a long row of cabinets with a sink in the middle and I’ve had a runner there for years. I found it at HomeGoods and it was a steal, it has a nice grip underneath and a pretty pattern. Most people have kitchens that are neutral, which in the long run is a smart design choice. Kitchen runners are the perfect opportunity to add both color and personality, they play the role of punctuation mark in a functional space.

image of vintage blue rug via Lulu + Georgia

 

These runners below all under $100 and guaranteed to add a dose of color and/or personality to your kitchen too.

denim & jute / multicolor abstract / bungalow rose

black geo chindi / navy medallion loomed abstract

distressed red / floretta boho / moroccan diamond

boho dots / floral medallion / loomed multicolor 

.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment