Wednesday, December 18, 2019

New Paint, Lights, & Window Boxes For Our Backyard Shed (Finally)

New Paint, Lights, & Window Boxes For Our Backyard Shed (Finally)

This post is for everyone who has been asking for a shed update since we finally painted it to match our white house (it only took us a year!). While we were updating things, we switched out the lights and added window boxes because I can now be described as “extremely passionate about sheds.” Like if I was on match.com that would be in my bio somewhere.

This is perhaps the largest personality change for me throughout adulthood. The idea that I like sheds is an extremely new revelation.

Remember when I didn’t care about sheds – and maybe even hated them – especially when John wanted to use half of our beach house’s tiny backyard for one and I basically said no and rebelled for an entire year while we lived with all of the stuff that should have been in a shed inside the beach house.

Continue reading New Paint, Lights, & Window Boxes For Our Backyard Shed (Finally) at Young House Love.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment