Wednesday, November 6, 2019

How To Hang Peel & Stick Wallpaper (On Video!)

How To Hang Peel & Stick Wallpaper (On Video!)

If you’ve been hesitant to jump on the wallpaper bandwagon, let this post be the soothing voice that gently strokes your hair and says “don’t worry my pet, wallpaper doesn’t have to be hard, permanent, or expensive. Also your hair looks good today, and I should probably stop touching it because I don’t know you like that.”

Adding wallpaper to the middle bedroom at our beach house took us just a few hours and cost us less than $100. It’s a whole lotta bang for not much buck (or extra high skill level). Plus it’s 100% removable so if we ever tire of it or want to swap it for something else, it’s not a big deal. So in this post we’ll show you exactly how we hung it, including a video I took of my lovely husband hanging a panel for you in real-time while I talk and point (you know, the things I’m most known for).

Continue reading How To Hang Peel & Stick Wallpaper (On Video!) at Young House Love.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment