Monday, October 28, 2019

Printable 2020 Desk Calendars

Back by popular demand, the 2019 desk calendars I offered last year are back in the same print patterns but with new dates. I received dozens of emails requesting I redo them again for 2020 so here they are. These are a three page PDF you can print (I recommend card stock). Cut each page into four rectangles to make a 12 month desk calendar for yourself or a friend or a teacher, they make a great gift!

 

This free printable desk calendar is available in two patterns, both black and white…

 

… and colorful waves.

 

 

Print them for yourself (yay!) or give them as a gift. Printed and cut, they are the perfect size for a mini easel. I found both the mini white and acrylic easel and the black easel at Michael’s craft store in the section where they sell easels large and small, these were both less than $5. :)

 

 

 

 

Download the calendar PDFs below:

Black + White 2020 Desk Calendar

Colorful Waves 2020 Desk Calendar

Enjoy my friends!

.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment