Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekend Reading

Happy Sunday friends. It just dawned on me that summer is half over. Noooo! It’s so nice having lazy mornings with no schedule, no rush, I have the house to myself in the mornings when my teens are sleeping. They wander downstairs groggy from sleep around 11 or so and eat their breakfast in the middle of the day. I love it.

I’m home for the remainder of the summer, but then I’m off on another international adventure in August. One of my friend’s relatives is getting married in Cusco, and we’ve been invited to attend the wedding. An authentic Peruvian wedding! I am so very excited to see Lima and Machu Picchu, it’s been on my bucket list for years! Send me tips if you’ve ever been to the area. Like, how did you handle the altitude?

Favorite links from the week:

I want to move into this renovated and simply decorated studio in Lisbon.

Wow, now that is a stunning kitchen backsplash.

So beautiful, this layered modern Mediterannean home by Amber Interiors.

Oh my gorgeousness: the colors and setting of this Lake Como wedding.

If you could use an extra room, take a look at these portable DROP structures.

20 busy creatives share their time saving work hacks.

Reasons why everyone’s going to the moon again.

3 choices you’ll regret making a decade from now.

Ha ha, awkward date stories are the best.

.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment