Sunday, June 23, 2019

Weekend Reading

Weekend hellos! Are you enjoying these longer summer evenings? I am, so much! I sat in my courtyard for an hour yesterday sipping white wine, listening to the fountain, and appreciating all the plants and trees in bloom. This is such a relaxing time of year, I’m thoroughly enjoying spending more hours outdoors. I hope you are too!

Favorite links below:

Black windows and trim + contemporary wood on display in this modern home.

The architectural molding on this feature wall is so well done!

This is a pretty blue zellige tile backsplash, don’t you think?

And isn’t this a clever bunk bed design?

Some good ideas for styling small balconies or porches.

She’s 77 and hiking the USA coast to coast!

.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment