Thursday, June 6, 2019

Maker Spotlight: Ceramics on Etsy

Friends, I’m such a sucker for handmade ceramics, and I found myself browsing some Etsy shops yesterday. I love supporting makers and these shops are all new favorites of mine.

I love little vessels for holding jewelry, matchbooks, succulents, and for culinary uses… beautiful and practical! Take a peek at these shops and I’m sure you’ll find a little something you love too. Bonus: these are all made in America!

Heather Knight of Element Clay Studio

 

Seana and Yair of Tierra Sol Studio

 

Jennifer Spring Ceramics

 

Kara at Husk Milk Pottery

 

Shandi of Pottery and Tile 

 

Jennifer Beachy Pottery

 

Janelle at Stuck in the Mud Pottery

Got a ceramic maker you love? Share them in the comments!

.

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment