Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Versatile Daybeds in Every Style

I’m making use of my old home office as a study/guestroom and I’m adding a daybed under the window. In these circumstances I prefer daybeds that look less like beds and more like structured sofas, ones that can be layered with a few pillows during the day but made up as a bed whenever necessary.

There are so many options and so many styles to choose from! I’m looking for something simple like this first one with very clean lines but I thought why not share all the ones I found with you! These daybeds are so versatile, they can transition a home office into a guest room or cozy up a living room or sunroom by playing the role of sofa by day and sleeping solution by night.

ahmad daybed (multiple colors)

 

urban daybed

 

linen tufted

 

parisian style toulouse

 

 

briar velvet (multiple colors)

 

 mid century mercury row (three colors)

 

loft customizable (many fabric options)

 

her majesty with trundle

 

avalon woven daybed

 

navy tufted

 

boho natural (also in black frame)

 

linen & oak

 

gray mid century

 

corner upholstered with nailhead trim

 

lubi sleeper (three colors)

Sadly several don’t come with a matching cover for the twin mattress (and I think they should be included!). For those daybeds that don’t provide a twin mattress cover, you can always have one made with complementary fabric.

Have you made use of a daybed in your home? In what space?

Via Architecture http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment